FREE DAS28 Calculator
Join over 2000 sites in 90 countries that are using our FREE online DAS28 calculator.
Our easy to use calculator enables you to measure a patient’s DAS28 score in three easy steps.
1. Enter information for affected joints and other additional measures
2. Click the ‘Calculate’ button
3. Print the form out for the patient’s case notes
Click on the image below to get started….
Please note: This DAS28 calculator requires IE7 and above or Firefox Browser
- A DAS28 score greater than 5.1 is considered to be indicative of high disease activity
- Between 5.1 and 3.2 indicates moderate disease activity
- Less than 3.2 indicates slow disease activity
- A patient scoring less than 2.6 is defined as being in remission
The European League Against Rheumatism (EULAR) response criteria are based on the DAS measure:
- a decrease in DAS28 score of 0.6 or less is considered to show a poor response, while decreases greater than 1.2 points indicate a moderate or good response, dependent on whether an individual’s DAS28 score at the end point is above or below 3.2 respectively