Enhance Your DAWN RH Reporting and Data Analysis with Tableau
Tableau is a multi-award winning, easy-to-use package that sits on top of your DAWN RH database, providing a deluxe magnifying glass to examine, report on and understand your patients.
- Complete your monthly reports in minutes
- Create your own reports/dashboards and update/refine existing reports quickly and easily
- Discover where service improvements can be made and demonstrate these improvements
- Quickly identify patient and service trends/problems
- Present and share findings to others in a high-impact yet easy to understand way
- Drill down into and analyse/extract data from summary reports to understand your service better
- Plot your patients on a map to better plan outreach services, ambulance pickups etc.
Birmingham Children’s Hospital and Leicester Royal Infirmary are among customers currently using Tableau software with their DAWN RH system to improve their reporting and data analysis in a highly visual way.
The following is an example of a DAWN RH case review timeline correlating disease activity scores and improvements in condition with current therapy. (Click on the image to enlarge)
4S DAWN Clinical Software can provide you with a package that comprises:
- Tableau itself
- A set of standard reports tailored to you e.g. NPSA reports
- A set of user-friendly data templates that can be used to quickly create new and adapt existing reports easily
- A day’s set-up and training including connecting Tableau to your DAWN RH data
- On-going support
Download the DAWN RH – Tableau Module leaflet now
Tableau can also be used to access other information systems e.g. spread sheets, EMR’s, LIMS, pharmacy systems; and 4S DAWN can provide Tableau and supporting services for these other systems if you wish to enhance your reporting and visualisation of other data.