Haematology Software – Manage Long-Term Therapy Safely
Make Life Easier and Safer in Your Haematology Clinic through Better Information Presentation
DAWN CH Clinical Haematology Software is designed to help manage the long-term therapy of stable patients with, for example, Myeloproliferative Disease (MPD), Haemochromatosis, Monoclonal Gammopathy of Unknown Significance (MGUS), Stable Chronic Leukemia and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP). DAWN CH is a comprehensive but easy-to-use software package that helps alleviate the key frustrations of monitoring long-term patients.
- Complete clinic management
- Everything in one place – a complete picture of the patient
- Easy and transparent cytotoxic drug dosing
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Configurable screens to fit your work flow
- Powerful reporting facility
- Dynamically filtered worklists
- Audit patient records easily
Download the latest DAWN CH Clinical Haematology Software Brochure now
Long term follow-up of stable patients on drugs such as hydroxycarbamide or anagrelide is a demand on your limited resources. Support for nurse-led clinics could improve dosing consistency and save valuable administration time.
- DAWN CH provides dosing and scheduling tools with facilities for following up non-attenders which takes the headache out of organising protocol driven monitoring
- Integrating with your laboratory software allows DAWN CH to sensitively and reliably detect trends or deviations in results.
- This is complemented by decision support, electronic referral and comprehensive auditing options