Enhance Your DAWN AC Reporting and Data Analysis with Tableau
Tableau is a multi-award winning, easy-to-use package that sits on top of your DAWN AC database, providing a deluxe magnifying glass to examine, report on and understand your patients.
- Complete your monthly reports in minutes
- Create your own reports/dashboards and update/refine existing reports quickly and easily
- Discover where service improvements can be made and demonstrate these improvements
- Quickly identify patient and service trends/problems
- Present and share findings to others in a high-impact yet easy to understand way
- Drill down into and analyse/extract data from summary reports to understand your service better
- Plot your patients on a map to better plan outreach services, ambulance pickups etc.
Leeds Teaching Hospitals and Kaiser Permanente, Colorado are just two customers who are using Tableau software to enhance their DAWN AC reporting and data analysis.
The following is an example of a DAWN AC dashboard displaying a clinic’s demographic profile including Treatment Plan Status, Diagnosis with Target Range, Dosing Regimes and Age Breakdown.
4S DAWN Clinical Software can provide you with a package that comprises:
- Tableau itself
- A set of standard reports tailored to you e.g. NPSA reports
- A set of user-friendly data templates that can be used to quickly create new and adapt existing reports easily
- A day’s set-up and training including connecting Tableau to your DAWN AC data
- On-going support
Download the Tableau Module leaflet
Tableau can also be used to access other information systems e.g. spread sheets, EMR’s, LIMS, pharmacy systems; and 4S DAWN can provide Tableau and supporting services for these other systems if you wish to enhance your reporting and data analysis in other areas..