DAWN AC North American User Group Meeting
We are very pleased to announce that Park Nicollet, St Louis Park, MN has kindly agreed to host this year’s DAWN AC North American User Group Meeting on Monday 23rd September.
This is a great opportunity to meet colleagues and to share experiences, as well as hear informative presentations covering both other healthcare organisations’ use of the system and new product developments from 4S DAWN.
We are therefore keen to hear from those of you who would like to give a short presentation at the meeting. If you would be interested in participating as a speaker, please email Mel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with details of your proposed presentation. 4S DAWN can assist you with your presentation slides or any screenshots if required.
Presentations can cover a range of topics, for example:
• Communicating more effectively
• Working more efficiently using your DAWN database
• Share tips and tricks in handling your workload in new ways
• How do you handle non-attendance for monitoring
• Integrating DAWN with other healthcare IT systems
• Introducing Novel Oral Anticoagulants (NOACs) / Direct Oral Anticoagulants (DOACs) to your service
If you are interested in attending and/or presenting at the DAWN AC User Group then please contact Mel at email@example.com.